• Supervise Front Desk operations during your assigned shift to a consistently high standard.
• Ensure your shift teams have an current knowledge of hotel products, services, pricing and special promotional offers, as well as daily VIP and special events.
• Advise your shift team of any special events or VIP Guests in the hotel that day.
• Monitor the appearance, standards, and performance of Team Members with an emphasis on training and team work.
• Maximize sales revenues through up-selling and marketing program.
• Manage Guest requests, inquiries, and complaints promptly and completely.
• Maintain the professional appearance of the Front Desk with a focus on hospitality and Guest service.
• Front Office experience in the 4 star hotels.
• Strong commercial/business awareness and demonstration of sales capabilities.
• Calm, organized work ethic with the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
• Excellent supervisory, inter-personal, and communication skills.
• A passion for delivering exceptional levels of Guest service.
• A relevant supervisory/management certificate/diploma or degree.
Disclaimer: Omanjobs.om is only a platform to bring jobseekers & employers together. Applicants are advised to research the bonafides of the prospective employer independently. We do NOT endorse any requests for money payments and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information.
Information Technology Solution provider Confidential
Monthly Salary Range
IT - Hardware & Networking
Login to OmanJobs
Additional Information Required
Employer has requested some additional information along with your application for this job