• To make sure that the company orders from suppliers and company factories are received on time and through the most efficient means.
• Review and analyze the demand forecast to plan the shipment schedule.
• Coordinating closely with the supplier on all shipments to be dispatched on time.
• Issue reservation requests for the freight forwarders to act on the shipments from suppliers.
• Making sure that the shipments are covered by the proper insurance.
• Responsible to follow up and clear all claims with the insurance companies.
• Follow up on all shipments documentation to be correct and complete.
• Issue update report on shipment status and circulate to all involved for alignment i.e:
Purchasing, Finance, warehousing, sales and marketing at the relevant affiliate.
• Review the freight expenses and maintain a monitor to track the budget and keep it within assigned limits.
• Sending Shipping Pre alerts to the branches along with expenses & follow up on shipment clearance status.
• Preparing monthly reports
• Bachelor Degree in Business / Logistics or Certificate in Supply Chain
• Fluent in English
• 2 years’ experience in logistics.
Disclaimer: Omanjobs.om is only a platform to bring jobseekers & employers together. Applicants are advised to research the bonafides of the prospective employer independently. We do NOT endorse any requests for money payments and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information.
Logistic Company Logistics and Transportation company in UAE