· Must have ability to take care whole responsibility of Store and Staffs.
· Must have experience in preparing Schedules.
· Monitoring and Supervising Store operations preparing daily sales reports.
· Experience in performing banking transactions.
· Serves customers by training staff.
· Promotes sales by demonstrating merchandise and products to customers.
· Maintains inventory by checking merchandise to determine inventory levels; anticipating customer demand.
· Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
· Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
· Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
· Assisting customers whenever necessary.
· Organizing employee schedule.
· Ensuring that health, safety, and security rules are followed.
· Taking disciplinary action when necessary.
Job Type: Permanent
Disclaimer: Omanjobs.om is only a platform to bring jobseekers & employers together. Applicants are advised to research the bonafides of the prospective employer independently. We do NOT endorse any requests for money payments and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information.
Monthly Salary Range
Other - Industry
Login to OmanJobs
Additional Information Required
Employer has requested some additional information along with your application for this job