Roles and responsibilities:
• Primarily focus on labware LIMS project implementation for all sites.
• Leading COE of LIMS and design, development and implementation of Labware LIMS.
• Ensuring Labware LIMS developed as per laboratory process requirement.
• Responsible for other systems integration with LIMS like: SAP, QAMS, Chromeloen, and laboratory equipment.
• Instrument software to be connected like: UV, IR, pH meter, HPLC, GC software.
• Standardize and harmonize LIMS across all laboratory.
• Work with business process owners to firm up the business requirements and develop solution architecture.
• Assist the business users with the functionality, and participate in the blueprinting of business processes and system integration challenges.
• Design, project implementation, enhancement responsibilities for QC Applications.
• Leverage existing applications, systems and processes.
• Setup application and interface standard, guideline and checklist for various teams.
• Ensure IT user base is effectively trained and positioned to use all available system functionalities.
• Ensure IT activities are executed according to regulatory compliance standards. Work with corporate QA to ensure compliance requirements are met.
• Manage the vendors/partners/support teams; coordinate with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) and location IT team.
Disclaimer: Omanjobs.om is only a platform to bring jobseekers & employers together. Applicants are advised to research the bonafides of the prospective employer independently. We do NOT endorse any requests for money payments and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information.
HR Solutions Company HR services company offering solutions spanning the entire talent life cycle including Recruitment, On boarding, Payroll and Flexible Staffing
Monthly Salary Range
Recruitment / Placement Firm / Executive Search
Login to OmanJobs
Additional Information Required
Employer has requested some additional information along with your application for this job