1. Conducting feasibility studies to estimate materials, time and labour costs
2. Preparing, negotiating and analysing costs for tenders and contracts
3. Coordination of work effort
4. Advising on a range of legal and contractual issues
5. Valuing completed work and arranging for payments
6.price/forecast the cost of the different materials needed for the project
7. prepare tender documents, contracts, budgets, bills of quantities and other documentation
8. track changes to the design and/or construction work and adjust budget projections accordingly
9. procure or agree the services of contractors and/or subcontractors who work on the construction of the project
measure and value the work done on site
10. pay subcontractors liaise with the client and other construction professionals, such as site managers, project managers and site engineers
11. select and/or source construction materials
12. write reports.
13. Run cost analyses of the various types of work as a forerunner to tender preparation.
14.Select, price and source construction materials.
15. Advise clients on procurement strategies.
16. Factor in the implications of health and safety regulations.
Identify commercial risks and help develop suitable responses.
Disclaimer: Omanjobs.om is only a platform to bring jobseekers & employers together. Applicants are advised to research the bonafides of the prospective employer independently. We do NOT endorse any requests for money payments and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information.
HR & Recruitment Consultant
Construction / Civil Engineering
Login to OmanJobs
Additional Information Required
Employer has requested some additional information along with your application for this job