1. Preparing accounts and tax returns
2. Administering payrolls and controlling income and expenditure
3. Auditing financial information
4. Compiling and presenting reports, budgets, business plans, commentaries and financial statements
5. Providing tax planning services with reference to current legislation
6. Financial forecasting and risk analysis
7. Managing workloads and deadlines.
8.Reporting to Managing Director
9.Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
10.Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
11.Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
12.Secures financial information by completing database backups.
Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
13.Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
14.Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
15.Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
16.Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
17.Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
Disclaimer: Omanjobs.om is only a platform to bring jobseekers & employers together. Applicants are advised to research the bonafides of the prospective employer independently. We do NOT endorse any requests for money payments and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information.
HR & Recruitment Consultant
Construction / Civil Engineering
Login to OmanJobs
Additional Information Required
Employer has requested some additional information along with your application for this job