Work with the private and public sector client bases to provide Digital Transformation solution and support the development of an Automation Center of Excellence. Responsibilities (Job duties)
• Design, develop, implement and support of various web & mobile applications systems using Low-code platforms with modern web standards for different digital products.
• Participate in the architecture, rollout and support of the systems, services and applications.
• Support project teams as well as share your individual subject matter expertise.
• Manage any ad hoc tasks or projects as assigned.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related IT discipline.
• Entry-level fresh graduate to 2+ years of experience.
• Self-motivated demonstrated ability to learn new technologies in a fluid, highly technical and analytic, creative and attentive to details.
• Excellent communication skills (willing to share ideas and teach/learn from others).
• Demonstrated experience and proficiency with object oriented languages such as C#, Ruby or others, including thorough knowledge of design patterns and best practices.
• Knowledge in Microsoft.NET framework and Visual Studio, SQL and ER/Class Diagram.
• Experience with agile software development is a plus.
Disclaimer: Omanjobs.om is only a platform to bring jobseekers & employers together. Applicants are advised to research the bonafides of the prospective employer independently. We do NOT endorse any requests for money payments and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information.
IT Solution company
Monthly Salary Range
IT - Software Services
Diploma / Certificate
Login to OmanJobs
Additional Information Required
Employer has requested some additional information along with your application for this job