• Teaching using the provided lesson plans (may also be asked to develop such plans based on provided pacing charts as relevant and needed) for their subject(s) in order to be able to teach using the SABIS point system.
• Marking of exams related to their subject matter in accordance with the schedule and material provided by the department.
• Discussing disciplinary and student performance issues with the Academic Quality Controller (AQC) and head of the department (HOD) as needed.
• Implementing the SABIS point system to ensure an environment conducive to learning in the classroom.
• Providing support by invigilating exams as needed in an adequate and properly managed exam environment.
• Providing support for the academically low performing students, to help improve and get motivated to reach their potential.
• Bachelor degree in a related subject matter and/or equivalent
• English Proficient / Native English Speaker (depending on subject)
• MS Office needed components
• Communication Skills
• Ability to work within a team