• Plan and organize accommodation, catering and other services.
• Manage budgets and financial plans and control expenditure.
• Plan work schedules for individuals and teams.
• Deal with patients and employees complaints and comments.
• Address problems and troubleshoot accordingly.
• Supervise maintenance, supplies, renovations and furnishings.
• Deal with contractors and suppliers.
• Carry out inspections of property and services.
• Ensure compliance with licensing laws, health and safety and other statutory regulations.
• From 7 to 10 years of experience (At least 5 years in same position).
• Experience in Hotels or hospitals Hospitality Management is a must.
• Experience in Medical & Tourism Industries is a plus.
Disclaimer: Omanjobs.om is only a platform to bring jobseekers & employers together. Applicants are advised to research the bonafides of the prospective employer independently. We do NOT endorse any requests for money payments and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information.
Monthly Salary Range
Medical / Healthcare / Diagnostics / Medical Devices
Bachelor of Science
Login to OmanJobs
Additional Information Required
Employer has requested some additional information along with your application for this job