• Administering pain relief before, during, and after medical procedures.
• Monitoring patients’ vital signs during procedures.
• Supervising anesthesia assistants and certified registered nurse anesthetists.
• Approving general, sedative, regional, or local anesthetics.
• Reviewing medical files and lab results Informing patients of risks associated with anesthesia.
• Complying with medical and hospital procedure policy.
• Qualification: MBBS, MD or Dip in Anesthesia
• Experience: 3 to 4yrs of experience
• Gender: Female
• Nationality: Any
• Anesthesiologists have a specialty in pain management.
• Critical thinking, Monitoring & Verbal Communication.
Disclaimer: Omanjobs.om is only a platform to bring jobseekers & employers together. Applicants are advised to research the bonafides of the prospective employer independently. We do NOT endorse any requests for money payments and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information.
Medical / Healthcare / Diagnostics / Medical Devices
Login to OmanJobs
Additional Information Required
Employer has requested some additional information along with your application for this job