Required to join a leading contractor based in the Eastern Province of KSA. Working on projects including road, rail, housing, industrial, substations and FM/Maintenance they require a HSE Specialist to join the team. Responsibilities include:
• Conduct and organize safety performance audit of the company's workforce and those of subcontractors.
• Conduct full investigation of accident/incidents including near misses incurred; identifies probable causes and prepares a report of the same and ensures that recommended permanent preventive measures are notified to the concerned department, supervision or individual then followed up to verify that recommendations are carried
• Coordination with consultant, project manager and site representatives related safety issues.
• Preparing all HSE Management Plans such as environment plan emergency, plan, traffic plan, fire prevention Plan and Heat stress plan.
• Prepare specific project HSE Program such as (HIP, Risk assessment or JSA) for all work activities and ensure that is attached according to the nature of the job.
• Performed daily walk- through internal inspection of all work activities at the site to ensure all safety procedures have applied.
Disclaimer: Omanjobs.om is only a platform to bring jobseekers & employers together. Applicants are advised to research the bonafides of the prospective employer independently. We do NOT endorse any requests for money payments and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information.
Login to OmanJobs
Additional Information Required
Employer has requested some additional information along with your application for this job