1. Planning, Studying, and collecting data to determine costs of business activity such as raw material purchases, inventory and labor.
2. Analyzing data collected and recording results
3. Analyzing changes in product design, raw materials, manufacturing methods or services provided, to determine effects on cost
4. Analyzing actual manufacturing costs and preparing periodic reports comparing standard costs to actual production costs
5. Recording cost information for use in controlling expenditures
6. Analyzing audits of costs and preparing reports
7. Making estimates of new and proposed product costs
Disclaimer: Omanjobs.om is only a platform to bring jobseekers & employers together. Applicants are advised to research the bonafides of the prospective employer independently. We do NOT endorse any requests for money payments and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information.
Monthly Salary Range
$1000 - $15000
Accounting & Auditing
"Diploma / Certificate","Bachelors"
Login to OmanJobs
Additional Information Required
Employer has requested some additional information along with your application for this job