• Assists in the development and recommendation of the department operating budget and manages resources according to approved budget.
• Implements policies and procedures for inventory control and issuance of supplies and equipment. Responsible for adequately maintaining inventory levels sufficient to meet customer needs within efficient and practical financial guidelines.
• In collaboration with Risk Management, Infection Control and the Operating Room, oversees handling, assembly, distribution and storage of medical supplies and equipment requiring sterilization. Maintains records as required by TJC and other regulatory agencies.
• Oversees Supply/Distribution/Receiving process. Coordinates internal processes to monitor movement of all deliveries throughout the hospital.
• Participates in multidisciplinary quality and service improvement teams and maintains effective working relationships with other departments. Participates on committees and represents the department and hospital in community outreach efforts.
• Selects, trains, orients, and assigns department staff. Develops standards of performance, evaluates performance, and conducts performance management planning. Initiates or makes recommendations for personnel actions. Maintains ongoing communication with subordinates to review programs, provide feedback, discuss new developments, and exchange information.
• Supervises the maintenance and preparation of records, files and other documents
• From 7 to 10 years of experience (At least 5 years in same position).
• Post Graduate Studies in Supply Chain / Logistics is preferred.
• Experience in Medical & Pharmaceutical Industries is a plus.
Disclaimer: Omanjobs.om is only a platform to bring jobseekers & employers together. Applicants are advised to research the bonafides of the prospective employer independently. We do NOT endorse any requests for money payments and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information.
Monthly Salary Range
Medical / Healthcare / Diagnostics / Medical Devices
Bachelor of Pharmacy
Login to OmanJobs
Additional Information Required
Employer has requested some additional information along with your application for this job