We are looking for Operations Supervisor for Saudi Arabia.
Purpose To Supervise and ensure implementation of operations activities
Key Responsibility Areas
• Responsible and accountable for the timely placement of loading and unloading of trailers
• Responsible and accountable for optimally managing the driver schedules.
• Responsible for the optimal utilization of trucks
• Responsible for ensuring the transit time is achieved for all customers as per respective KPI’s
• Responsible for dealing customers, attending to complaints if any, resolving them in conjunction with the superiors.
• Responsible for coordinating with workshop for vehicles related issues and ensuring resolutions.
• Responsible and accountable for timeously obtaining KSA visa for KSA, GCC Jordan sector prior to departure.
• Responsible for preparing and submitting analysis for operations activities
• Responsible for handling emergency situations as per emergency operations SLA
• Responsible and accountable to maximize customer satisfaction and minimize cost
• Responsible for timeously preparing daily reports, monthly reports
• Responsible for ensuring timeous fueling and washing of trucks
• Responsible for receiving instructions from superiors and ensuring that it is communicated effectively to subordinates
• Responsible and accountable for training and supervising subordinates
• Responsible for doing any other related logistics functions as requested or required
Disclaimer: Omanjobs.om is only a platform to bring jobseekers & employers together. Applicants are advised to research the bonafides of the prospective employer independently. We do NOT endorse any requests for money payments and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information.
EASTERN ALLIED TRANSPORT L.L.C One of the leading transport companies in Dubai offering land transport services in UAE, Qatar, Saudi, Kuwait and GCC countries.